Have A Fintastic Time In A Tail That Lasts With Proper Care
Be proud, keep your tail up!
Looking After Your Tail
Now you have your own tail, I am sure you will want to look after it. Mayim Mermaid Academy’s advice is to:
- Do not wash your tail in a washing machine or tumble drier.
- Let it drip dry out of the sun.
- Sunlight will fade the MERMAGICAL colours.
- Try not to push off the side of the pool with your tail, this will add considerably to wear and tear.
- Try not to stand in your tail in the water, again this will hurt it. (hold on to the side and flap around instead)
- When on the side of the pool sit on a towel or mat, we do not want the bottom to wear and tear. (remember its only swimming costume material)
- Always wash it out in fresh water before drip drying. (oh… don’t drip dry over your parents carpet.. towels are good)
- Do not, bleach, iron etc… fresh water only.
- Keep tail and fin out of the sun when drying, Pushing off the side of the pool and standing on your tail can damage the fin, please be careful.